Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Non-Smartphone Calendar

“Don't say you don't have enough time.  You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” 
~  H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Ending with that quote I had given a ‘time management’ presentation to my class back in university.  I have always been the organized kind of person, having my daily to-do lists, planning my day and the week; it’s a different question whether I finally get everything done or not.  But I liked having a schedule, however tentative it may be.  And if I didn’t find a certain kind of organizer, diary, or calendar of my choice – I made it.  I actually do that with anything – when I don’t find what I want, I make it if I can.  My calendar is one of them.

Continue Reading »»»

No comments:

Post a Comment