Thursday, February 16, 2012

Food Photography: Light – By a Beginner, For the Beginner, Part 1

I do not claim to be an amazing photographer like the experienced, creative and popular food bloggers, food stylists, or food photographers around the world.  I am nowhere close to professional and still consider myself a newbie since I began blogging in 2011.  I have not attended any photography workshops or bought any of the brilliant books on food photography.

But as a self-learner, I have read tips and tricks on photography sites, observed numerous food photos on websites and personal blogs, and watched plenty videos.  I made notes as I learned anything new from anywhere and used trial-and-error as time passed.  And even though I may not have applied most of the learning and observation, I know I still have a long way to go and enormous room of improvement.

So, why am I still writing this post?
Continue Reading »»»

No comments:

Post a Comment