Monday, August 6, 2012

Birthday Surprise for Husband

Alok liked the fortune cookie idea on Valentine’s earlier this year.  Something told me men like mystery.
He likes giving me (unnecessary and unasked for) solutions to problems I don’t even have.  Something told me men like solving issues.
Put those together – you get treasure hunt (scavenger hunt).  And men love it.  And that’s what I planned for his birthday.

While I was explaining to him in our room that I would give him his birthday gifts in the form of treasure hunt, suddenly the timer on oven started beeping.  I asked him to quickly go check on the cookies I had put to bake, hoping they did not burn.

He opened the oven and there were no cookies.  Because his first gift and clue to the next was inside the oven and I had intentionally set the timer.

birthday surprise for husband

And here, the treasure hunt begins.

Continue Reading »»»

No comments:

Post a Comment