Thursday, December 22, 2011

Recipe: Mooli Ka Paratha (Radish Stuffed Indian Flatbread)

I detest mooli ki kanji.  I don't know what others call it as, but mooli ki kanji is radish chunks in some pickle-sorta liquid and super stinky.  Once the lid of the bottle of kanji opens at home, the stench is inevitable.  No offense to those who like it, but it is because of that kanji I started hating radish since childhood.

But this muli ka paratha (radish stuffed paratha) changed my view and I accepted that radish in itself is not stinky and does not taste as bad as I had imagined. 

This is a pretty simple & straightforward stuffed paratha recipe from Shobha Indani's cookbook for Stuffed Mooli Paratha & trust me, tastes good too.


Mooli ka Paratha - Radish Stuffed Paratha
Continue Reading »»»

No comments:

Post a Comment