Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pass The Parcel Game Forfeit Ideas

(Image from MS Clip Art)


While hunting for a list of forfeits to play Pass The Parcel with my group of friends, whenever I came across a good one in the past years, I added to my list and finally have a good enough number and variety of fun punishments to keep the game interesting.

This is a great game when having an afternoon tea-party, evening dinner get-together with family, children's birthday party, at kitty party, or a weekend picnic with friends and family (especially since these are decent penalties).

Continue Reading »»»

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post. visit site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! fortnite v bucks gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. escape the room games

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Elder Scrolls Online: FAQ's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. gamerbolt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. apostas com valor

    ReplyDelete