Monday, March 11, 2013

Trip to India: Experiences, Discoveries, Stories - My Diary

After I moved out of India to Thailand in 1997, a trip to India once every two years in our summer vacations was most looked forward to.  Despite having been in India for so long and so many times as I grew up, it was just in the last couple of years that I started observing more, understanding a little more, and realizing many things even more about the place and the people.

Of my three and a half month vacation to Asia recently, which was my first trip back home ever since I moved to US after marriage, I was at my in-laws' in India for two months from October to December 2012.  My visit was especially for my devar's (bro-in-law's) wedding. 

With my habit of writing a diary, as I went through each day, I used to record at least something from the day what I did, observed, heard, visited, felt, or learned. 
Continue Reading »»»

No comments:

Post a Comment