Monday, February 18, 2013

FAQ – Growing Wheatgrass and Making Wheatgrass Juice at Home

More people are becoming aware of wheatgrass juice benefits and want to learn how to make wheatgrass juice at home.  I have received several questions regarding growing wheatgrass and making wheatgrass juice at home.  I have been growing wheatgrass at home since two years (and my mom used to do it for me before for many years).  So being aware of the process from start to end, here’s my humble attempt at answering reader's questions.
how to grow wheat grass at home
If you are new to wheatgrass growing: click here to see the procedure of how to grow wheatgrass at home and how to juice wheatgrass juice at home with step-by-step pictures.  

Or in the video below see me demonstrating how to grow wheat grass at home:
Continue Reading »»»

No comments:

Post a Comment